Galingas EGR valymo purškiklis benzininiams ir dyzeliniams varikliams. Labai efektyvus daugelio įsiurbimo elementų ir EGR valymas be ardymo,
- valo nuosėdas ir deginių likučius iš šių sistemų;
1. Išmetamųjų dujų recirkuliacijos (EGR),
2. įsiurbimo kolektorius,
3. išmetimo sistema,
- Labai greitas remonto procesas, nereikia nuimti EGR
- Valo vožtuvų lizdus.
- Mažina dūmus varikliui veikiant.
- Atstato variklio galią.
- sugedus išmetamųjų dujų recirkuliacijos sistemai (EGR).
- Kai automobilis išmeta juodus dūmus,
- Kai kyla problemų dėl sumažėjusios variklio galios.
1. Esant šiltam varikliui atjunkite oro padavimo žarną nuo įsiurbimo kolektoriaus.
2. Užveskite variklį ir leiskite jam dirbti esant pastoviems 2000 aps./min. sūkiams,
3. Purškite purškiklį taip, kad įpurškimo metu variklio apsukos per daug nedidėtų,
Atsižvelgiant į išmetamus dūmus, galite sunaudoti visą priedo kiekį.
DĖMESIO: Procedūrą turėtų atlikti tik kvalifikuotas personalas, nes priešingu atveju yra didelė rizika sugadinti variklį.
Dėžutės pakuotė: 12 vnt.
JLM Diesel Air Intake & EGR Cleaner (J02710) and JLM Petrol Air Intake & EGR Cleaner (J03140) clean and protect components in the intake system such as the intake manifold, the EGR valve and intake valves, which are affected by exhaust gas recirculation in the form of soot and other deposits and put an end to irregular idling and cutting out.
Combustion engines must meet increasingly stringent environmental requirements and yet are supposed to emit less and less harmful exhaust gases, such as for example nitrogen oxides (NOx). For this reason, car manufacturers are continuously devising new advanced solutions. One of the solutions is to reduce the emission of harmful gasses using Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR).
With exhaust gas recirculation part of the exhaust gasses are captured and redirected to the combustion chambers in the engine. The dirty exhaust gasses are mixed in the engine with fresh intake air. As a result of mixing, the quantity of oxygen in the intake air decreases and the combustion chamber is filled with gas, which does not undergo a chemical reaction. As a result of this the heat generated during combustion has to be dissipated over a greater mass and consequently the combustion temperature drops. NOx occurs in particular at high combustion temperatures. Because the combustion temperature drops through the application of EGR, the quantity of NOx also drops.
More soot as result of less nitrogen
Chemical reactions are continuously taking place due to the combustion process. If the quantity of nitrogen oxides decreases, this chemical reaction causes soot. For diesel engines the quantity of soot is higher than in the case of petrol engines. The soot adheres to the components such as the articulating EGR valve, which determines how much soot re-enters the engine, the intake manifold and the valve seats, pistons and piston rings on the intake valves. Eventually the EGR valve will seize up, and the closing action of the valves will deteriorate. The engine will progressively deteriorate in terms of performance and idling, and will eventually give up the ghost. The piston rings and oil scraper ring will also start to seize up resulting in a less effective seal with the cylinder wall and so the engine will start to consume oil.
Soot and other deposits never disappear from the engine's intake system by themselves. For this reason it is extremely important that a car's intake system is properly checked during services and protected against any build-up of dirt resulting from exhaust gas recirculation. JLM Petrol Air Intake & EGR Cleaner (J03140) and Diesel Air Intake & EGR Cleaner (J02710) are effective cleaners, which quickly remove soot and other deposits throughout the intake system and engine.
HOW TO USE
How to use
1) Warm up engine
2) Remove flexible hose in the air intake system
3) a. Situated between the turbocharger/intercooler and the air intake manifold (cleaning of air intake manifold and inlet valves)
b. Before turbo charger (cleaning of air intake system before turbo charger)
c. Before EGR valve (cleaning EGR valve), depending on which part you want to clean.
- Do not spray directly through intercooler
- When applying JLM EGR Cleaner the engine rpm can increase or decrease and diesel knocking may occur. This is due to the addition of liquid, and the change in the air/fuel ratio.
4) Start Engine, and let run at idle.
5) Spray the product in short intervals of 1 to 2 seconds into the air intake manifold. After each pulverisation the engine rpm may increase or decrease; wait for engine rpm to stabilise before spraying again.
6) If during application the engine rpm decreases, accelerate a little to avoid stalling of the engine (up to approximately 2000rpm)
7) If during application the engine rpm increases or diesel knocking occurs, leave engine at idle during application. Do not accelerate!
8) On some vehicles application is easier with the use of the additional extension tube
9) Continue until half of product in the aerosol is consumed.
10) Let the engine run at idle for 2 minutes
11) Stop engine and re-connect air intake hose.
12) Start engine and accelerate the engine approximately 5 to 10 times; do not exceed 2500rpm, or drive for 3 to 5 miles to help the release of all the carbon in the system.
13) Allow engine to idle again for at least one minute before stopping the engine.
WARNING: DO NOT SPRAY LIQUIDS INTO THE TURBO AND/OR INTERCOOLER
These instructions will help you to carry out a thorough cleaning procedure. However, if you have any doubts, we advise you to stop the procedure and ask for advice from us or from a professional car mechanic.